Friday, December 19, 2008

#24 The End? Or Just The Beginning?

Whew! It's taken me a really, really long time to finish my 24 Things, but I made it on the very last day of my deadline. I'm such a procrastinator, but I'm proud of myself for sticking with it and accomplishing something that only a few other coworkers finished. I am one of the least computer savvy people here so almost everything was new to me. Of course, I had heard of blogs and YouTube, but didn't have a clue what an RSS feed was or what tagging was all about. My favorite things were Flickr and the online generators and Library Thing. Oh, my, gosh, I love Library Thing! It is the one thing that I continually use. And I think wikis are definitely the way to go. So how has it assisted my lifelong learning goals? Immensely. I've learned so much and I'm grateful I had the opportunity to do so. Thank you Jerianne. I am so glad I did this and would definitely do it again.

No comments: